Thursday, July 2, 2009

Back to Nature i come.

Exorcist was his nick name, and Macro photography was his game. He invited me to the 'Secret Garden'. I was curious and so i followed.
Armed with my 5d, 100mm 2.8, my 430EX and the stofen diffuser, along with a torch which he lent me, we walked into the secret garden...
It was about 1930hrs as we set foot into the darkness. The atmosphere was different, the air was cooler yet it held that eerie feeling. Different array of noises bustled in the air as we met up with the rest of the enthusiasts... To my surprise, i was one of the many (About 15 people in all) to go into the secret garden.
The experience was an eye opener. It took more than just snap and shooting techniques to get the shot you want. First you had to hold your camera with one hand(usually the right), then u needed to hold a torch with your left and at the same time, try to get your focus. Sometimes, i needed the help of my new friends to help light up my models.
Indeed they were in the 'lime light'.
The overall time spent there was fun as i made new friends who shared the same passion for photography. I saw new inventions, new monster like machinery and unique applications. It all made wonders.
With great help from some of the people who helped hold the light or show where the models were, i can't thank you enough... My deepest and heartfelt thanks for helping me out.

Enjoy

(dunno why, i cant seem to post pictures...) help??

1 comment:

  1. hmm shouldn't be a problem...
    try refreshing the page ware u upload.. hmm
    mayb ur pics are in a different format?? hmm

    ReplyDelete