Friday, June 12, 2009

A New Beginning it is.

I created this Blog so that i can show You my works.
As i promised to someone i would do this, i like to carry out my promise.

Sir, blog is just for you...

Hello people,
Name is Ezekiel and im 1983 march born in Singapore.
I'm a Human Portrait Photographer by passion.
Pleased to meet anyone of you.
i do take pictures for anyone who wishes to explore this route.
I do not charge as i feel it is more of a learning, and a passion so no charges.
I hope to learn and also hope to inspire many out there who wish to join me.
I will be putting pictures up every now n then to show my work.
Please be kind and do not STEAL!
We are nice people, so behave like one and appreciate please.

Remember, God is watching....

How it all began:
It all began with someone who had a huge passion for photography, moved on and his equipment was left in the shelves. The intention to let go of it was hard, but the wish was to let another use it to the fullest potential. That is why i feel very much for this camera, The Canon 5D.

When i took it over, I promised i'd open a Blog and show the pictures i took so that He'd know.
I want to thank him and his family for allowing me to have this chance.
Thanks Uncle.
I will do my very best to carry on this passion...

*CREDITS TO EZEKIEL KOK*


Here is one picture i took with the camera on my way home.
i used the lens 35-135mm in the mrt.
enjoy.

Do feel free to comment.
i'd appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. very deep indeed. u'll go far in this field.
    -syarfique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from another passionate photographer.
    This is a very intensive and great hobby, so I hope, you will get nice feedbacks for your work - because the feedback is, what helps you carry on and makes you try get better every day.

    Oh, this sounds so philosophic ... Sorry, I wouldn't sound so serious, normally I am not ... ;-))

    Sorry for my English and greetings from Berlin, Germany

    Ona

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Syarfique for the positive comment. ill do my best..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ona, thanks for dropping by.
    Love to see your works too..
    Greetings from Singapore

    ReplyDelete